Links to some information about North Queensland
- Cape York Peninsula
- Information on travel and accommodation, a book and map list, and links
to our travels and other websites about the area.
- Cairns to Cooktown and Atherton Tableslands
- An account of a trip taken in July 1999.
- Airlie Beach
- Eric's pages about Airlie Beach -- party town, gateway to the Great Barrier
Reef. Check out the shops, the boat trips, the happy hours, and the parties.
This is the town we live in.
- Our diving trip on the Pacific Star
- We had a Great Barrier Reef diving and sailing adventure in the Whitsunday
Islands on a three day and three night cruise aboard the 18 metre catamaran
- Paronella Park
- Between Tully and Innisfail, North Queensland. A strange and fascinating place to visit.